Cost of living comparison between Londrina, Brazil and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 207 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 178.766 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,224,006 Franc (R$ 6,847) in Londrina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)