Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.821 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,280,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,963,709 Franc (R$ 11,169) in Londrina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.79 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,165 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,912 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Arcata, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)