Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 150.414 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,860,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,062,194 Franc (R$ 13,710) in Londrina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)