Cost of living comparison between London, United Kingdom and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,633 prices entered by 1,385 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 782.996 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 69% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,638,798 Franc (£3,370) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)