Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,295 prices entered by 1,391 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 750.242 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 59% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,947,364 Franc (£7,927) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)