Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,576 prices entered by 1,334 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 758.939 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 61% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,153,904 Franc (£4,156) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)