Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 610.400 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,121,805 Franc ($1,838) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)