Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 580.280 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,230,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,272,236 Franc ($3,916) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (43 minutes ago)