Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 550.000 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 33% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,440,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,302,500 Franc ($4,186) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)