Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 686.416 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 17% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,230,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,683,802 Franc (€3,910) in Logroño.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.19 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)