Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 157.140 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,290,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,781,224 Franc (11,335 zł) in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €11 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quetta costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)