Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.385 XOF / AOA *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 18% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,001,392 Franc (1,678,025 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)