Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.772 XOF / AOA
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 85% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,898,233 Franc (768,366 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)