Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.475 XOF / AOA
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 66% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,127,497 Franc (1,475,579 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,090,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,290 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 25,000 Shilling (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (20 minutes ago)