Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.324 XOF / ZMW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 13% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,650,260 Franc (41,202 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)