Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.047 XOF / ZMW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 12% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,619,909 Franc (40,277 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)