Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.346 XOF / ZMW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 11% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,170,777 Franc (33,736 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)