Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 751.117 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 10% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,070,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,759,837 Franc (£3,674) in Liverpool.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)