Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,665 prices entered by 310 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.901 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 18% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,858,466 Franc (€4,358) in Lisbon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)