Cost of living in Lipetsk, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.072 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lipetsk (Russia) is 58% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,590,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,513,482 Franc (руб 166,827) in Lipetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)