Cost of living in Lipetsk, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.638 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipetsk (Russia) is 56% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,027,755 Franc (руб 106,636) in Lipetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)