Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.729 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 52% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,410,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,634,862 Franc (Php139,392) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)