Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.494 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 66% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 656,543 Franc (元7,255) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)