Cost of living in Linfen, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 83.130 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is 11% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,320,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,959,803 Franc (元35,605) in Linfen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Goiânia costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)