Cost of living in Linfen, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.419 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is 13% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,070,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,666,182 Franc (元31,583) in Linfen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 172 Lek (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 25 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $26 (about 2 hours ago)