Cost of living in Linfen, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.552 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is 11% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,016,460 Franc (元36,540) in Linfen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Osaka costs ¥50,000 (about 1 hour ago)