Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.111 XOF / CRC
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,385,729 Franc (₡ 2,146,794) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)