Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.970 XOF / CRC
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,570,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,449,951 Franc (₡ 3,555,285) in Limón.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Toulouse costs €435 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,399 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Udaipur costs ₨2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (36 minutes ago)