Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.999 XOF / CRC
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 5% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,239,383 Franc (₡ 3,243,289) in Limón.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)