Cost of living comparison between Limón, Costa Rica and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.100 XOF / CRC
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,377,959 Franc (₡ 2,161,124) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)