Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.800 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 12% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,360,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,967,279 Franc (€4,518) in Limoges.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gujranwala costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quetta costs ₨2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)