Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 511 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.578 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 14% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,390,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,931,358 Franc (€4,471) in Limassol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szolnok costs 6,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)