Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 559 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.366 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 16% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,410,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,855,438 Franc (€4,357) in Limassol.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)