Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 433 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 683.193 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 10% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,570,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,225,985 Franc (€4,722) in Limassol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$429 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)