Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 611 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 656.191 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 19% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,590,856 Franc (€2,424) in Limassol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)