Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,603 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 188.123 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 22% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,526,491 Franc (S/. 8,114) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)