Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,724 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 191.934 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 22% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,522,586 Franc (S/. 7,933) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (29 minutes ago)