Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,869 prices entered by 231 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 165.032 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,470,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,492,419 Franc (S/. 15,103) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 840 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (42 minutes ago)