Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.853 XOF / MWK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,404,268 Franc (1,645,322 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (about 1 hour ago)