Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.749 XOF / MWK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,770,438 Franc (2,365,175 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$126 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.99 (about 1 hour ago)