Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.768 XOF / MWK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,630,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,020,837 Franc (2,631,314 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (35 minutes ago)