Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.804 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,440,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,905,957 Franc (元22,475) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)