Cost of living comparison between Liege, Belgium and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 657.030 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 9% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,428,288 Franc (€2,174) in Liege.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (40 minutes ago)