Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.992 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 54% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,118,250 Franc (5,159,047 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,330,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)