Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.548 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,240,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,933,714 Franc (Php254,045) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $2,745 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)