Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 518 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 532.930 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 17% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,610,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,003,279 Franc ($5,635) in Lexington, Kentucky.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)