Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 556 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 562.330 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 13% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,660,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,201,153 Franc ($5,693) in Lexington, Kentucky.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)