Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 617.860 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 6% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,838,330 Franc ($2,975) in Lexington, Kentucky.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)