Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 526 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 531.030 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 19% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,690,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,982,996 Franc ($5,617) in Lexington, Kentucky.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 2 hours ago)