Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 586.900 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 11% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,083,634 Franc ($3,550) in Lexington, Kentucky.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)