Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.085 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,543,285 Franc (€2,352) in Les Abymes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)