Cost of living in León, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 651.202 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Spain) is 20% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,886,000 Franc (€2,896) in León.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)