Cost of living in León, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 413 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.338 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,040,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,590,161 Franc (Mex$ 52,415) in León.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kingston costs J$10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)