Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.588 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 18% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,756,336 Franc (€4,192) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (34 minutes ago)