Cost of living comparison between Lelystad, Netherlands and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 655.610 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 14% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,218,254 Franc (€3,383) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)