Cost of living in Leicester, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 521 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 712.204 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 12% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,330,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,938,213 Franc (£4,126) in Leicester.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)