Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 158.176 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,380,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,965,649 Franc (12,427 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)