Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.338 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,884,623 Franc (Php152,749) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (39 minutes ago)