Cost of living comparison between Legaspi Port, Philippines and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.528 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 17% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,939,380 Franc (Php154,804) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £505 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)