Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 660.038 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 15% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,240,206 Franc (€3,394) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)