Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 686.416 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 14% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,022,556 Franc (€5,860) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,520,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Coimbatore costs ₨10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM600 (about 2 hours ago)