Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 661.546 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,359,026 Franc (€3,566) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)