Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 658.022 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,364,456 Franc (€3,593) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (30 minutes ago)