Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.509 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,712,436 Franc (€5,663) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,690,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)