Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 653.502 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 5% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,856,786 Franc (€2,841) in Le Havre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (33 minutes ago)