Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 666.208 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,551,267 Franc (€2,329) in Le Havre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)