Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 645.880 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 5% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,580,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,385,090 Franc (€5,241) in Le Havre.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)