Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.326 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 5% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,955,730 Franc (€4,545) in Latina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 813 (about 2 hours ago)