Cost of living comparison between Latina, Italy and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 656.439 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 10% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,755,862 Franc (€2,675) in Latina.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 20,000 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 50,000 KZT (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)