Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 162 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 657.112 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 6% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,517,428 Franc (€5,353) in Latina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)