Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 557.230 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,240,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,875,465 Franc ($3,366) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)