Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 532.930 XOF / PAB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,450,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,180,372 Franc (4,091 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)