Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 619.000 XOF / PAB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 5% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,856,097 Franc (2,999 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (43 minutes ago)