Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 581.800 XOF / PAB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 34% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,150,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,065,223 Franc (3,550 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)