Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 609.340 XOF / PAB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 5% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,478,657 Franc (2,427 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)