Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.549 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 15% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,060,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,596,502 Franc (€3,961) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)