Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 229 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.062 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,350,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,812,497 Franc (€4,293) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$799 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)