Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 183 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 660.081 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,590,218 Franc (€2,409) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)