Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 457 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.483 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 18% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,410,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,797,540 Franc (€4,268) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)