Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.115 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 17% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,629,273 Franc (€2,483) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (31 minutes ago)