Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.814 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,586,336 Franc (€2,412) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (38 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (41 minutes ago)