Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.800 XOF / DOP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 54% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,623,973 Franc (RD$ 137,623) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)