Cost of living comparison between Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.108 XOF / DOP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 52% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,114,595 Franc (RD$ 85,033) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)