Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.278 XOF / DOP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,164,410 Franc (RD$ 87,693) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (34 minutes ago)