Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.585 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 20% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,900,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,111,595 Franc (€4,746) in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)