Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 646.522 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 5% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,449,298 Franc (€3,788) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)