Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.115 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 6% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,070,282 Franc (€3,155) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montes Claros costs R$ 3.89 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (18 minutes ago)