Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.667 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,740,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,427,106 Franc (元27,686) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)