Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 83.385 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,086,144 Franc (元25,018) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Palmerston North costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)