Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.047 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,193,679 Franc (元13,256) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Quebec City costs C$150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 2 hours ago)