Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.977 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,270,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,003,131 Franc (元23,298) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)