Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.484 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 32% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,060,366 Franc (60,647 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)