Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 833 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.312 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 62% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,420,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,290,667 Franc (₨242,986) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)