Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 611.800 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,275,187 Franc ($3,719) in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $122 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)