Cost of living comparison between Laguna Niguel, California, United States and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 602.180 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,884,291 Franc ($3,129) in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)