Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 981 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.645 XOF / NGN *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 52% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,320,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,577,386 Franc (959,184 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Witbank costs R 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 100 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (20 minutes ago)