Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 167.760 XOF / PGK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 7% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,260,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,021,185 Franc (18,009 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (29 minutes ago)