Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 195.382 XOF / PGK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 24% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,188,166 Franc (6,081 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)