Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 194.976 XOF / PGK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 26% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,729,249 Franc (8,869 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)