Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.875 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 22% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,950,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,096,990 Franc (CH$3,539,737) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Örebro costs 7,000 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元28,970 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 3,300 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vitória costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)