Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.924 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 17% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,613,643 Franc (CH$1,746,469) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bacolod City costs Php25,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)