Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.875 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 24% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,390,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,584,643 Franc (CH$2,952,618) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (34 minutes ago)