Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.566 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 64% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,239,612 Franc (ARS $38,065) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 200,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$10 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)