Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.040 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 56% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,026,429 Franc (ARS $26,292) in La Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (32 minutes ago)