Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.893 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 772,169 Franc (Mex$ 26,725) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)