Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Mexico and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.928 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 797,507 Franc (Mex$ 24,978) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)