Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.296 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 822,189 Franc (Mex$ 25,458) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Riga costs €161 (about 1 hour ago)