Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.936 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,510,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,694,681 Franc (Mex$ 58,567) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)