Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.982 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,910,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,945,255 Franc (Mex$ 69,519) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (44 minutes ago)